BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 2, 2009

Thank You

1st issue :

Mike has officially found out that he is tone deaf.That means, there is a chance to learn something fun, to recognize tones, and learn how to project them!

2nd issue :

All these while, Mike has been singing in the name of expression, and has variations of tones in a single song.That means, if he sings with the piano, he will stray away from the piano, if he sings with a choir, he will stray away from the choir as well lolx...and the last one is, the restriction he felt by singing in one tone, it makes him feel suffocated.

Thus, he really respects those who can sing in a choir,with that single key itself.

3rd issue: He thanked those people who are really there, to fill the gap of his weaknesses, and make everything worked so beautifully.I really felt it especially on the last 2 times the song was sang, spirit was there, i can feel the soul of the song within me.

4th issue: Yanleng is so overly crazy about me going sing on stage...was that high expectation supposed to give me pressure, or should i feel really glad coz there is someone so keen to hear from me?

Conclusion: It's a very fruitful day.and i couldn't thank you all more for that never ending support that was given to me. It's an honour itself, to have you guys in my life.You know who you are :)

0 comments: