BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Nothin's gonna change my love for you

We started the morning with a simple dance skit...
Then comes the horror part,
Singing.
This time, it's 20 people doing A Capella.
Stressful indeed.
At 1st my voice was on blockage coz i had some really spicy stuff yesterday.
With that bad condition, i was trying to make everything sound right.
Coz, like today again, my keys...hahaha, has caused a lil problem to my friends again.
But as you hear, on and on, how the people are changing thier keys to suit your keys,
it gives you the spirit to give everything you have,
and miraculously, i broke the barrier,
and i managed to make things sound better.
Phew~

At noon, me, chiang, vincent, bryan , sze huey & YANLENG went all da way to some deep in cheras area for Pan Mee.Alright, the best part here is that, Bryan & i collaborated quite well today especially in expressing our "love" to Yan Leng.(to know the detail story about this, please refer to Mr Bryan Fong, as i will be busy doing my dissertation)

At night, Vanessa gave me a compliment from the heart bout this morning, and im just glad felt relieved bout lots of things.Kai Wei gave a positive comment as well, felt motivated by you two girls..THANK YOU~~~<3

As to make this a very productive day, i am going to start my dissertation phase 2 now.

XD

:D

:)

:\

:|


:(


T__T

0 comments: