BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 16, 2009

Emotional Turbine

Pic above:I love the blur for this sunset


Most probably everyone is very happy and some of you are upset about today's results.
I would like to congratulate EMW3 fellas for all the tin cutting which cost you all the sharp NT cutters, it finally pay off. U guys got what you deserved :)

As for the movie team, i, as the director, would like to personally thank every one of you guys who was involved, and make this movie a bomb. Special Thanks to Sharmaine for being so patient during the editing, which was carried out nearly every single day of Crazy Week. To my dear actors & crew, no matter how many mosquitoes stung ur body, you all are still insisting of being professional and never complained to me about it :)
Pic above:Eyes

Looking at how the audience responded today, it was pure satisfaction, even if we did not win the overall today, i would still be proud with every single one of you :)
Pic above:Claw

To Ing Hou & Claire, both of your portray a great leadership, and make the year 1 & 2 know what teamwork is all about. It is not about eliminating people or fighting to get your concept choosen, but rather to bring everyone's idea together, and strive alongside each other.
Pic above:Dry Ice, makes everyone go wow when they see the effects

The year 3 & 2 friends, your participation is of great frequency, and i was just feeling so good to see the determination,patience & energy that was poured throughout the project.

I am glad that, the communication within our group was positively effective and no politics were involved.

Now to my beloved KBU friends.
Pic above:Epic pic of the day, Sara wanted to see my logo, and i fulfill her wish

Jerome, your movie humored me so much, that i couldn't stop laughing most of the time.and the Root Queen scene totally blew me off. :) (i nearly fell off my chair during her appearance.)

The Dragon Group, i am fascinated to see the details and intricacy that you guys put in, involving meshes of different density, and having an artistic display of contours all around the space. If i were to choose a sculpture to win, i will definitely take yours.
Pic above:The contours which gives a feel of awesomeness in my heart.

Pic above:Venetia looking beautiful.

Thanks to a group who made a 'very humorous' commercial today.I finally get the joke now.

Like what Claire said, thanks to all of you for making this the best year 3 i ever had.

I felt a separation from a person i used to like and admire. The comments that were given nowadays just disappoint me over and over again, i don't know if i should even start a conversation again or not. There are more to life than just winning, but it seems like every time i talk to you, you would always talk about you going to win. This is just not my type of conversation anymore. :\
Pic above:Friends in a box

Whilst in excitement, i received an sms from my bro, saying that the summon letter came to the house today, and caught ma dad so pissed and start shooting bullets in the house. He came to me just now, and handed me money to pay for the summon, but did not scold me at all. That was pretty wierd. :\

I was on the way out of entrance and saw Chloe sitting there, i was gonna tell her about the awesomeness of her movie transitions. But before i managed to do so, i got a phonecall from home, it was mom. With the 1st wave of her voice, i already know something is wrong.Her heart is beating fast, and she felt nauseous, and wanted me to send her to the hospital.

Sorry for not attending the korean dinner with you all tonite dear classmates.

I speeded all the way home with intense cautiousness, coz i wudnt want to end up in something that stops me from reaching home. I got back, and took mom out on the car, and flew all the way to Assunta. The cholestrol level in her body is high and this kind of thing are not to be taken lightly. I never felt so uneasy in my life before.

It reminds me again, about the thought when i was young. How would days be without my mom. I will wake up late & accidentally skipped a lecture, coz no one made noise to wake me up.
There will be no aroma of delicious food in the house anymore,
The kind of aroma, which makes home feels like home.
The kind of taste that brings warmth into your heart.
I listened to a classical chinese song and I missed a voice that used to sync with it,
I tell a joke in the house, and there is a unique laughing voice which is missing,
I tasted something so heavenly and beautiful, and was so eager to bring it back home for that special someone.
I open the gate, ran all the way up to the master room door,
and the moment I touched the knob,
tears started to roll from my cheeks.

In fact,
now,
tears are already rolling down from my cheek writing this.
Mom,
Please give me at least a few decades more
so that i could give you the best of everything that i could.


0 comments: