BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Never Thought This Could Happen


Never thought that, with a few piece of this...

I could turn them into frames!
And in every frame , i put a tiny ramps on it!

and if i make more of those frames with tiny ramps...i get this~!
and if i continue making 1 more lot
I get 2 lots!
If i duplicate that 2 lots,
I get four lots!

The more frames i put, the more it looks like my skeletal model!
And in the end, my skeletal model is done!~Yatta~~~~

Mom's comment: What is this? That's the first time i see you do something this fine and small.(Positive)


Tanjobi omedetto to 2 Person today!!!

TO Alex who is 22 and still looks like 12

and to
My baby Nephew Benben, he smiled in da pic coz, im a good guy, i brought him out :)

0 comments: