BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 25, 2009

OWNED

OWNED,PWNED whatever u called it...that's how i totally felt tonight,my plans never failed so miserably in my life, and its in fact a total lost.

The initial plan was to celebrate Sara's bday as a surprise. Me and Jon planned to call her out to yumcha like normal, and then bring her to baskin robbins and surprise her with a slice of ice cream cake, since we are all outta money, couldnt afford a whole.But anyways it would be cool to surprise her and have an unexpected bday surprise.

All that plan came crashing down, when she started to ask her out to yumcha. and right away she said, "hey let's celebrate my bday on that day".

-___________________________-||


i was like f888....of all times, why are you so smart this time. U were always blur, but why at this moment you!!!ARRGGHHH...

alright, its okay, we still have our slice of cake as surprise.and so me and jon just keep our cool.

Tonite, out of the random we came out and yumcha, me sara and jon.

We chat and i brought up my dissapoinment about this surprise thingy again, and she was like, actually my friend planned a surprise bday for me last week.Have a look at the cake.U know what cake is it?

BASKIN ROBBINS!!!


on that moment, me and jon felt like we dropped into pitless dark hole...we were speechless...

and it's a whole cake...a whole f888kin baskin robbins ice cream cake...

lookin back at our idea of a slice of cake, i really dont know what to say about it.

Lastly at her house, she told us that this guy friend of hers, actually planned the bday for her, the cake was his idea, and brought her a dress as well.



it's like pressing lemon juice on a wound that was freshly cut.

it's my life version of "You got served"

and im defeated till the very last bit.

left with no dignity

Sara wins.

0 comments: