BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 13, 2009

My level of boredom

My level of boredom has made me compiled pictures from Wei Chiang's cam, into a gif below -_-

Anyways, xinyi has always been a smiley and LOLed very frequently. I mean, i might not be on the position to say that based on how long I've known her, but that's what i can see from her within this short period of time. Basically, the effect is, it affects others. I believe that, not just you alone are happy when you are smilin or laughin, but everyone around you will feel that aura, and it wud turned a :( into :\ into :| and finally a :).....HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
the way i type this....
i somehow sounded like a person who is absolutely insane now...so, i think i need to go get sum fresh air, im in da room again for 2 days already.


Movies im lookin forward to:
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
Thunder Cat
War Craft
Halloween II
Halo
Metal Gear Solid
Silver Surfer
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

2010
Clash of the Titans
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Ironman2
The Karate Kid
The Green Hornet
Resident Evil: Afterlife
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Conan
RoboCop
Jurassic Park IV
Ghostbusters 3
Mortal Kombat

2011
Thor
Men in Black 3
The First Avenger: Captain America
Green Lantern
Hannibal the Conqueror
Tekken
Ghost Rider 2
Knight Rider
Splinter Cell
The Avengers



0 comments: