BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Creative Mom

I think the greatest inheritance from my mom would be the creative blood that flows within me. However, the post today is not about me, but the origin of my creativity,my mom.

Mom has been developing practical skills from hairdressing to tailoring wedding gowns,facial beautician, calligraphy, Chinese ink painting, and last but not least, her creativity on cookery.

Never have she failed cooking things she wanted to, from Chinese cuisine , to western meals to baking cookies, making healthy cakes with extraordinary taste, and not forgetting her current bread baking habits. I can still remember the emotions felt when the Danish Puffs landed on the receptors of my tongue...PARFAIT!~
Self made bread with ham complimented by a small portion of President Brie Cheese. The baked chicken is accompanied by some olive pickles, cucumber slices topped with some caviar. I can never imagine eating with such luxury, but my mom made it, all by herself.
The effort and the things she does for me, gave me the insight that, she would do anything for me, even if we can't afford it, she will find a way to make it happen.With this blessings, i shall develope a mentality of making things happen, instead of worrying of it will happen or not.Instead of believing in miracles, ill make one, and that, of course, would be reserved for you,

Mom

0 comments: