BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Mornin Rain is Pouring yea yea yea

Early in the morning...
my mom's version of "Big Breakfast"
It got me so full till, i skipped lunch lolx.
After sending cousin to KL Sentral,
i dropped by Sunday School to give vanvan the carnival pics

Jci made me some egg tarts for sending her home during prom lolx,
come to think of it, did i?

OHYA I DID!
the tarts were awesome
she can even sell it seriously lolx
Oh yeah, Kai Wei & Wen Xiang was asking me about the accident i got last time, so i guess, ill be posting it up here XD.


It was an incident that involved ignorant kampung boys who made a U-turn without looking at the rear mirror, and intercepted my path as i was supposed to cut them.I flew out of the bike and the moment freezes when im on air,was i alive,i questioned.Consciousness strikes in, right on the time i hit the ground, with my palms....

And laid on my back, and the force was still there, so i was basically sliding on the floor with my sexyback...


The pain on my back, triggers me to roll my self, and on the third roll, i stood up, and was still sliding a few cms back on my foot. It all happens in a split of seconds, but what my mind sensed was, everything was remarkably slow, and every details of what happened was clearly imprinted in my memory.I still remembered that, at that moment i called my friends and tell them about it, they told me not to bullshit about this, till i took pics and posted them on the blog, they went like "WHAT?YOU STILL HAVE THE MOOD TO BLOG ABOUT IT?URE INSANE"...and the best comment of absolute doubt was "dude, photoshop ar?"







0 comments: