BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Emo Post

Wanted to write an emo post, but failed. There are just people out there, who cares a lot, and make my life so comfortable. Gratitude is what i felt, when i see all the responses made, during times where im weak.(Thanks Vivian,Ah Tung & Lulu Jie)

I was glad that a friend who has so many clashes with me in mind, was manage to comfort me by putting sense into me when i was thinking the wrong way.(Thanks Kelly)

I was glad that there is a friend who has been such a companion all these while, and like to play along with me in whatever things i do, has lead me back to track, telling me that, this is the MikeT i know.(Thanks Jci)

I was happy that i had basketball with you guy's today, it reminds me of the kind of friendship i once had when i was in secondary school.The laughter on the Dimsum table was like a family dinner to me.(Thanks Wei Chiang,Suilun,Sui Yuan,Wen Xiang,Mun Ping,Kevin)

I was glad that this friend who i don't even know for more than a month, make me feel so not alone, make me feel that i am a part of them, the couples who made me feel appreciated.(Thanks Wen Xiang & Kai Wei)

I was delighted that, this friend responded and care to ask me about what i wrote when i was weak.A sign of care, when you least expect one. (Thanks Claireeey)

I was joyful to have this amazing race to a Billiard shop with this buddy today,he even reverse his car on a fly over just to get back to a turning.We laugh our ass off as usual, laughing at the stupid things we do. (Thanks Jon)

I was glad that i made it to YanLeng's bday today, it's all for her, and when she tells me that, she keep on asking "where is mike,where is mike" it totally blew me off.Thanks Yan Leng & Happy Bday :)

I was more than happy to be called to take funny and silly pictures together, laughing the night off (Thanks Vanvan,and the kalyana mitras)

At last, i had a totally speechless feeling. I was called on the phone by this friend. The willingness to share, and the many things we had in common, made everything sounded to compatible.We felt like an honor to each other in many ways.There was laughter, there was sarcasm.I am going to miss that kind of call, bcoz i know that, when my year3 starts, i would be so disconnected from the world, that it wud be as tho i never exist.(hope its not that terrible,juz a prediction) I really start to like this person a lot.Be it as friends, a companion, or anything you want to name it.There is no regrets liking you. (Thanks, Owner of the "icy" Glass Shoe.)

pics of yanleng's bday will be uploaded when im home.so pls b patient ya XD

0 comments: