BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 3, 2009

:)

After recovery, I started on a light captain ball game with the Kalyana Mitras...

I actually got misleaded, and gave up, and went to kepong, but i was called back, its so sweet of yall. Sorry to Jci that i was late.
There were sick chats on the dinner table, about Wei Chiang only show his body to Vanessa thru webcam, and about me promising Vanessa a baby coz she always ask them from me...its a total lost convo.

Met Carmen yesterday night before she left to America again. Glad to catch a glimpse of you, eventho its a short while, but im just happy to see you again in person.Take good care of urself.
We had this, whatever the name is, its just mango and ice...smartasses..
Went for Pool with Chiang at the late nite till 1am... that dude was good,and i definitely enjoyed playing with him. We had supper later that night, and shared lotsa dark tales which, lasted till 3am...
Today, i was just couldnt believed my eyes that, this long lost memory of mine, just came back, as one of my primary school friend uploaded this pic, and added me. It was when we were so young, i was taught how to handle an M-16, and i even ride on a tank before, how cool was that, the awesomeness is incomparable, even sitting on a ferrari lose to that hahahaha


Ok wait, this does not explain why i am wearing my camo so frequently aite..

0 comments: